We perform fire resistance tests of construction elements, structures and components by use of modern equipment, built in accordance with international specifications.
- Tests of building construction elements and structures in horizontal and vertical furnaces in order to verify their fire resistance according to national and international standards.
- Tests of structures and construction elements for maritime and offshore applications in horizontal and vertical furnaces in order to verify their fire resistance according to international standards.
- Tests of passive fire protection materials exposed to a jet fire.
- Tests of construction elements and structures in a small scale (pilot) furnace for verification or product development purposes in small scale.
- Assessments based on standardized fire testing and fire technical experience.
Our furnaces are flexible and capable of exposing both lightweight combustible constructions as well as non-combustible constructions with high heat capacity in accordance with different heating regimes; standard time-temperature curves and non standard fire curves.