We perform fire resistance tests of construction elements, structures and components by use of modern equipment, built in accordance with international specifications.
- Tests of building construction elements and structures in horizontal and vertical furnaces in order to verify their fire resistance according to national and international standards, e. g.:
- EN 1363-1 og EN 1363-2
- EN 1364-1 og EN 1364-2
- EN 1365-1 og EN 1365-2
- EN 1366-3 og EN 1366-4
- EN 1634-1
- EN 14135
- Tests of structures and construction elements for maritime and offshore applications in horizontal and vertical furnaces in order to verify their fire resistance according to international standards such as:
- Test of fireproof safes according to NT Fire 017.
- Tests of passive fire protection materials exposed to a jet fire.
- Tests of construction elements and structures in a small scale (pilot) furnace for verification or product development purposes in small scale.
- Assessments based on standardized fire testing and fire technical experience.
- Live streaming of mounting of specimens and tests to reduce the client's travel needs.
Our furnaces are flexible and capable of exposing both lightweight combustible constructions as well as non-combustible constructions with high heat capacity in accordance with different heating regimes; standard time-temperature curves and non standard fire curves.